Abstracts must be submitted with the intention that they will be presented if selected. First authors are expected to attend the meeting and make the presentation. Authors should not submit abstracts if they do not plan to attend the meeting. Substitution of the first author in presentations requires prior written approval from the BAC 2017 Organising Committee.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically through our submission form
For a correct submission, name your abstract following these instructions:
Category: P, OC or B (P stands for Poster, OC for Oral Communication and B for Both). If you would like to be selected for an Oral Communication but also want to present a poster in case you are not selected, please indicate B (Both). We fully recommend presenting your abstract to both categories.
Extension: doc, docx or pdf.
The submission period is over.
The submission period opens on Monday, February 6th, 2017 at 00:00 and closes on Thursday, June 1st, 2017 at 23:59 (UTC+1).
The Organizing Committee will notify the participants whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected on June 15th 2017, together with the presentation date and instructions (poster or oral communication).
Moreover, from June 15th 2017 to July 4th, all poster in PDF format will be online submitted in order to publish them in our online poster exhibition site. All authors will be noticed by email with rules to fullfil all regulations to take part of Poster Contest.
The posters and oral presentations must be related to one of the following topics:
- Industrial Microbiology
- Personalized Medicine
- Plant Biotechnology
- New trends in Inmunology
- Synthetic and Systems Biology
- The first author must be registered in sciBAC.
- Language: All abstracts must be written in English.
- Formats admitted: Word (doc & docx) and PDF.
- All Abstracts must conform to the style of New Biotechnology; please consult the author guidelines: http://www.elsevier.com/journals/new-biotechnology/1871-6784/guide-for-authors#20000.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words, including author information, affiliation details, and the title. Abstract titles can be a maximum of 20 words.
- Only include References if essential, and cite the author(s) and year(s). Avoid non-standard or uncommon abbreviations.
- Please clearly indicate the given name(s) and family name(s) of each author, and check that all names are spelled accurately.
- Indicate all author affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the author’s name and in front of the appropriate address. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name.
- Clearly indicate the corresponding author, and provide his/her e-mail address.
- Tables and Figures may not be included.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to proofread their Abstracts, using proper spelling and grammar.
- The modality of presentation (poster or oral communication) will be decided by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts & Oral Communications
Updated on 2017-06-22T17:55:17+00:00, by .